[Sca-cooks] OT: Good restaurant recommendations in Danvers, MA

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Thu Jan 27 11:36:46 PST 2005

I am going to be in the Boston area the week after next on
business. I'm traveling alone and was wondering if anyone has any
good recommendations for restaurants in the area. Preferably on
the cheaper end but I might splurge. I've been told seafood and
Italian food up there is really good so I'd like to see what is
available. I prefer the mom-and-pop type of places over the fancy
restaurants (especially because they are usually friendlier
towards single diners). The office I'm visiting is in Beverly and
the hotel is in Danvers.

Thanks!
Ysabeau

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net