[Sca-cooks] Re: OT Pie floaters

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 09:39:41 PST 2005

> My good buddy Google said,
>
> ... about 617 [Results] for "pie floater"
>
> This was the first ...
>
> "Pie Floater - delicious treat from down-under";
> http://www.lard.net/piefloat.html

And often sold by CMOT Dibbler...

Laurensa

Ha! I knew it! This whole list is an excuse to suss out the recipes used by CMOT Dibbler! I mean, for crying out loud, we were discussing sausages ... and of course Mr. Dibbler sells sausage onna stick and sausage inna bun ...

Actually, some of my favorite Discworld food moments are when Rincewind invented Vegemite and Nanny Ogg published a cookbook with Banananana Surprise (I think the surprise was that it had no bananas whatsoever).

Gianotta