[Sca-cooks] Re: OT Pie floaters

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Fri Jan 28 10:57:40 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christiane" <christianetrue at earthlink.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 12:39 PM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Re: OT Pie floaters

> Actually, some of my favorite Discworld food moments are when Rincewind
> invented Vegemite

Mine as well. In fact, The Last Continent was my first foray into Discworl.
I'm working my way through the books slowly (there's a lot of them, and
there's so much other stuff to read too..and I just spent twenty bucks on a
cross stitch book because it had charts created from teh Book of Kells, and
I wanted ONE of them)

and Nanny Ogg published a cookbook with Banananana Surprise (I think the
surprise was that it had no bananas whatsoever).

Have not read that one yet..grins..

Laurensa