[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef America...redux!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jan 1 19:20:30 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Bobby Flay not only was caught using a corked chef's knife last year,
> but is alleged to have used spices provided by a personal trainer
> with ties to Balco. He needs to be expelled from any future Iron Chef
> competitions to restore the clean image of the sport in the eyes of
> impressionable children and other cooks.
>
> Adamantius

A, I saw both battles with Morimoto. He lost the first one legitimately, and
insulted every Japanese there when he climbed up on the counter with his
shoes on the cutting board, to do a "victory" salute to himself.

Next battle, after all his whining got him a rematch, he did just as poorly,
only this time in Japan, he threw the cutting board on the floor before he
climbed up on the counter- and he "won" only because the Japanese gave it to
him to save face.

In the Masters battles, the Japanese lost every time. I cannot believe that
that little twit could out cook Sakai, under any circumstances. What makes
it particularly suspicious, is that when he and Morimoto went against Sakai
and Batali. There is no way in Hel those two could beat either Sakai or
Batali- Batali may LOOK like a chipmunk, but the man can cook.

Hel, _I_ could outcook that idiot Flay, and I'm certainly nothing akin to a
prefessional cook.

And, FYI, the Chairman is/was a professional actor, not a wealthy eccentric-
he's fairly well known in Japan for, among other things, doing Shakespeare.
Not sure where his "nephew" comes from, but odds are he too is an actor, and
from the looks of things, the entire show will be a set up as blatant as
professional wrestling.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.