[Sca-cooks] OOP - Green Peppers and Mangoes

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sat Jan 1 20:14:41 PST 2005

Anne wrote:

[snip]

> green peppers or bell peppers

Same veg with 2 names or ... ?

> Now there's an interesting dish -- meatloaf.  How many
> variations on that exist?!
>
> Juliane Rose

Sure it's OK to talk about meatloaf.  I _like_ meatloaf.

OTOH, I want to know about Bell Peppers in potato salad --
just when did that become OK?  Never saw them there while
growing up, but now sometimes see more bits of green pepper
than potato (almost).

For that matter, when did Italian peppers go out of fashion
as a key ingredient in 'Italian Sausage and peppers'?

[snip]

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick