[Sca-cooks] Sad News

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 2 08:53:40 PST 2005

Oh, my god!  I was just thinking about him yesterday as I was packing up
cassettes in anticipation of moving out my now-ex's stuff, and Silversongs
was among them.  I am sitting here by the light of a wonderful mermaid lamp
Jed gave me as a thank-you for letting him stay here while he was looking
for jobs here in Atlanta once.  At one time I had a couple of cases of his
albums for sale, I think I'm down to two records in my personal collection
now.  He was not that old, I can't believe he passed away from natural
causes, but it just goes to show you never know when your number is up.
Please pass along funeral information, I might just have to drive down to
Tallahassee.
Sadly,
Christianna