[Sca-cooks] An open letter to Food TV regarding Mr. Flay...

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 3 11:31:23 PST 2005

Well, if you left out the references to other Food TV chefs, you would have
a better letter. I happen to like Paula Dean's cookbooks, though they are
heavy on the dairy and I can't use too many of her recipes. Others,
obviously, like the other chefs you mentioned.

So confine it to Bobby Flay. Many of us do hate Bobby Flay. Even my teenage
daughters hate Bobby Flay.

And no, it should not be from the list as a whole, but then the cooks on
this list who agree with your opinions about Bobby Flay can sign the letter
if they choose.

Cynara