[Sca-cooks] An open letter to Food TV regarding Mr. Flay...

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 13:23:24 PST 2005

--- "Martin G. Diehl" <mdiehl at nac.net> wrote:

> kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
> >
> > A rough draft proposal - any thoughts?
> > ;)
> > Christianna
>
> Overall, it is an amusing approach. ... and I haven't done
> one of these responses in a while.  <g>

This much effort seems a waste of time.  Bobby Flay is a very popular staple on The Food Network,
and the whining of one or two viewers, no matter how 'rhetorically accurate' their messages may
be, will make no impact.  You would be better served by simply changing the channel.  Besides,
Alton Brown's false stammering and pseudo-dramatic convulsions are at least as annoying as Bobby
Flay's neo-retro claptrap, and I think it would be a bad choice to include him in the show at all.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.