[Sca-cooks] black pepper wars

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at dragonflight.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 14:08:44 PST 2005

> Salt water in the water table is said to be
killing palm trees but it occured to me that it won't do much good for
other plants either.

Or more importantly perhaps,  for the people who live there. So give
generously :)

Mel

Company, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the contents of this e-mail or any of its attachments
without express consent