[Sca-cooks] An open letter to Food TV regarding Mr. Flay...

Irmgart Hasenschlaf irmgart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:17:18 PST 2005

Insane amounts of snippage:
> "We're not floppin' turkeys or making centerpieces"  (What in the HELL does that mean, anyway????)
 more Snipping

> Anyway, I'm done.
>
> William de Grandfort

I believe it to be a reference to the "dancing poultry" of the late
Julia Child and the frou frou stuff that Martha Stewart cranks out.

I have vague bu amusing memories of watching Julia "excercising" her
poultry before cooking to keep the joints loose during cooking. Or
something.

http://www.beyondgourmet.com/food/julia.html

 I *love* Julia and wish she was still with us. :(

--
Irmgart Hasenschlaf
Canton of Buckston-on-Eno, Barony of Windmasters' Hill, Kingdom of Atlantia!