[Sca-cooks] Traveling Dysshes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 4 19:31:45 PST 2005

And Brears does source his stuff so you can look those
original recipes up too. Traveling Dysshes is an SCA cookbook.
It dates originally from 1995 and many of the recipes are from the
1970's and 1980's. They reflect the way the SCA cooked. We
may not like it, but that's the way people cooked and in many areas
still do cook. We still have feasts after all with potatoes and chocolate.
We can do better and there are better books that are more accurate,
but in terms of what it is... this isn't a totally bad SCA cookbook.

Johnnae