[Sca-cooks] Lemon Chicken [Was: pilgrims and travel foods]

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jan 5 08:23:23 PST 2005

> > You're truly better off not knowing.
> Oh! My! -- 'Adult Conspiracy'; are we not old enough yet?

Actually, it falls into the category of those conversations my teenage
helpers have that I tell them I'm not old enough to hear-- or why I hid
my John Jakes books from my mother. Some things those of us old enough
to have finer tastes should be spared by the younger generation.

> Maybe we need a class, "Why Medieval Food is Better."

Sounds good to me! We can have samples. :)

Actually, what Iasmin pointed out some time ago is that we need to
create a Moveable Feast cookbook-- a book of basic SCA medieval recipes,
easy to make and with step-by-step instructions for good redactions,
maybe even with pictures. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_