[Sca-cooks] Lemon Chicken [Was: pilgrims and travel foods]

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:34:25 PST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:23:23 -0500, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
<jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:
> Actually, it falls into the category of those conversations my teenage
> helpers have that I tell them I'm not old enough to hear-- or why I hid
> my John Jakes books from my mother. Some things those of us old enough
> to have finer tastes should be spared by the younger generation.
>
> Sounds good to me! We can have samples. :)

mmmmm.....samples....

> Actually, what Iasmin pointed out some time ago is that we need to
> create a Moveable Feast cookbook-- a book of basic SCA medieval recipes,
> easy to make and with step-by-step instructions for good redactions,
> maybe even with pictures. :)
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
> "I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
>     -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_

Laminated, on cardstock, with large print and pictures.  You'd
also want to include the "how to"  section for basic cooking
techniques.  Including "how to read a thermometer."

Cadoc
(who is back in GA again after a 15 hour drive from hell while sick)

                                    - William Gibson