[Sca-cooks] Stefan finally succeeds in making cider

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 11:53:35 PST 2005

--- Melanie Wilson
<MelanieWilson at dragonflight.co.uk> wrote:

>  >>.  Next time I'm in the
> UK, I *definitely* want to try some over there.
>
> Hate UK cider but love Normandy :)
>
> Mel

Many years ago, I stumbled upon a brand of
sparkling hard apple cider, called McCartney's.
It was very delicious.  If I remember correctly,
it was made in Scotland and was not related
to Sir Paul.  I did buy a case of it, but have
not been able to find it again.  Unfortunately,
the case has long been consumed.  Have you ever
heard of it in the UK?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.