[Sca-cooks] Stefan finally succeeds in making cider

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Wed Jan 5 11:33:36 PST 2005

A friend of mine gave me a bottle of root beer once.  I took it to school &
put it in my little dorm room refrigerator, where it sat for the year.  When
I was leaving the dorm, I took it out & set it on the counter so I could
clean out the ice-box.  I had just kneeled down by my desk when there was a
*mighty* bang & glass chunks flew past my head. I discovered that yes, I
could fit in the teeny-tiny opening under the desk.  Once I got past the
initial shock & started checking things out, I found that there were holes
in the walls & ceiling, chunks of glass embedded in same & root beer all
over the dorm room.  Now, mind you, I was about 3 small items away from
having the room clean.  Some time & a large tube of regular Crest toothpaste
later (it was the same color as the walls & ceiling & hardened quite
nicely), I tiptoed away, never to darken their doors again........

Morgan (using Caointiarn's addy)