[Sca-cooks] January 5th Holiday Exchange

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 6 05:23:13 PST 2005

Right.  Well, on the 12th day of Christmas, my 'true love' moved all of his
furniture out of my house.  Didn't leave me with any gold rings (in fact we
had words over who got custody of the tents and pavillions), and generally
ended up the worst Christmas season of my life on a pretty wretched note.
So here's to getting all the riff-raff out of the house (ooh, those
pipers!), and getting on with a happy new year. :p
Christianna

Actually, if you listen to the song carefully,
today you should have:

12 Partridges in 12 Pear Trees
22 Turtle Doves
30 French Hens
36 Calling Birds
40 Gold Rings
42 Geese a-laying
42 Swans a-swimming
40 Maids a-milking
36 Ladies dancing
30 Lords a-leaping
22 Pipers piping
12 Drummers drumming

With each verse you get the new gift, plus
another set of all the other gifts you received
on the prior days.  I am not going to comment
about the implied slavery issues of the last
five days ... :-)

Huette