[Sca-cooks] Gum paste

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Jan 6 17:47:44 PST 2005

Depends upon where you store it.  I will warn you however when it says
rock hard it means it!!!!  It could almost break your teeth and IS water
proof at least for cold water.  Rather tasty if flavored however.  We
kept some in the freezer for about 2-3 months before serving.  It makes
great dishes.  Damn and sitting here I just figured out how to do plates
out of the stuff.   Arrrrggg where was that brain wave a year ago!!!!
 Nichola
Who made cups last year out of gum/sugar paste but avoided plates so
that we wouldn't have to break plates... It never occurred to me to use
styrofoam plates!!!!! DUH!!!!!!