[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] ATTN Jedwiga has PMS

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:14:55 PST 2005

>Since no one has announced it yet, it is my great pleasure to announce that
>yesterday an EK 12th Night Court, our Jadwiga was called up into Court, and
>given a writ, by the King, whereas she will become a Laurel. I had two
>reasons to go to 12th Night, which is ordinarily the sort of event I avoid,
>and this was one of them ;-) My very hearty congratulations to soon-to-be
>Mistress Jadwiga ;-)

>Saint Phlip,

Congrats to Jadwiga! That's wonderful news!
Just how many Laurels does that make on this list now?
Y'know, I sort of started this list so we'd have a place to talk about
cooking
and feasts and general stuff so that we might someday become Laurels.
It's nice to know all you "Big Kids" still like to hang around.

It's also damned humbling, I mean, a lot of us thought we knew stuff until
we came here and discovered how far we have to go. With folk like Cariadoc
and Elizabeth, Master Adamantius, Countess Alys, Drakey, etc.....and now
Jad, this place is like Oxford for cooks.

Woot!

Yers,

Gunthar