[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] ATTN Jedwiga has PMS

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Mon Jan 10 05:25:12 PST 2005

> It's also damned humbling, I mean, a lot of us thought we knew stuff
until
> we came here and discovered how far we have to go. With folk like
Cariadoc
> and Elizabeth, Master Adamantius, Countess Alys, Drakey, etc.....and
now
> Jad, this place is like Oxford for cooks.

Er umm... I don't think I belong on the list... These folks are like
serious cooking gods, I've just a brewing laurel who thinks more about
food than drink these days... And certainly not a god and not that great
a cook...

I'm very happy to see Jadwiga elevated.  She's had an effect even here
in far-flung Lochac, receiving rave reviews about her article she
submitted to Cockatrice, Lochac's famous Arts and Sciences magazine.

Drakey.

Ps.  Fought in my first tourney at 12th night as an Authorised Heavy
Combattant.  No 'drakey' stories but a great bruise on my ribcage,
despite a full breast and backplate.