[Sca-cooks] Electric knives

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 10:28:17 PST 2005

Personally, I hate electric knives.  If I had
21 roast beeves to slice, I would have brought
my Krups electric slicer.  It is very compact
and portable.  It folds down to a 3.75" wide by
13" long by 8" high box.  It slices very fast
and very cleanly.  21 roast beeves would take
about 1 to 1.5 hours to slice, depending on
how fast you work and how much the roasts
weighed.

There is one on sale on eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20681&item=4348770870&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I am not sure that it is being sold by Krups
anymore, but I highly recommend it and keep it
with my feast cooking gear as it is so compact
and so efficient.  It does meats, cheeses, breads
etc.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.