[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] ATTN Jedwiga has PMS

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jan 10 10:42:04 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Caid is about to do the same.  Lady Kolfinna kottr was informed before
> all the company assembled at Caid Coronation in November, where the
> applause and shouts threatened to break the windows.  The elevation will
> occur at Estrella War.
>
> Good year for accomplished Ladies all around, isn't it?
>
> Selene

Well, a Little Birdy told me that it may well get even better ;-) there are
some more pretty super people in the pipeline ;-)

Incidently, at the time I was unaware- I know Sir Ankara by her mundame
name, better than by her SCA name, but I have met her, and had the
opportunity to spend some time with her and her husband when I crashed at
their place overnight, shortly after I moved here to the EK, and I feel that
it is a most deserved knighting, now that I've patched the rest of the story
together. She is an Equestrian, and in her oath, she pledged "her steed and
her lance" to the service of the Kingdom, so her elevation is very cool, not
only for we women, who love to see other ladies break the "boyz thingz"
barrier, but also for the many skilled and hardworking equestrians, who are
trying so hard to bring that aspect of the MA into our Game ;-)

Hoobah, Vivat ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.