[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] ATTN Jedwiga has PMS

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 08:29:09 PST 2005

Phlip wrote:

>Since no one has announced it yet, it is my great pleasure to announce that
>yesterday an EK 12th Night Court, our Jadwiga was called up into Court, and
>given a writ, by the King, whereas she will become a Laurel. I had two
>reasons to go to 12th Night, which is ordinarily the sort of event I avoid,
>and this was one of them ;-) My very hearty congratulations to soon-to-be
>Mistress Jadwiga ;-)

Welcome to the Conspiracy!  <hehehehe>  The Magnificent Conspiracy to
make SCA dreams come true, that is.  And eminently qualified ye be.

>In other Good News from the Court, the East Kingdom now has its first Lady
>Knight. Don't know why it took so long, but from what I understand, the Lady
>is most worthy of the Honor.

Caid is about to do the same.  Lady Kolfinna kottr was informed before
all the company assembled at Caid Coronation in November, where the
applause and shouts threatened to break the windows.  The elevation will
occur at Estrella War.

Good year for accomplished Ladies all around, isn't it?

Selene