[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] ATTN Jedwiga has PMS

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jan 10 19:33:09 PST 2005

And coming from one of the little kids....
Many Many thanks Papa for starting this list.  Personally I must say
that this list has been inspiring to me since I got on here to ask
decorating questions originally. (Since I had caught a wee bit of flack
at my first working event and was concerned about using plastic in
decorating.)  ((LOL My response to the person was that next time I could
use real birds but they were responsible for the cleaning bill for the
poopy shoulders...))  Now, I actaully feel a part of this group, can
talk period food with some authority, actually own and use period
cookbooks, have branched off into food art, and actually get as
disgusted as most of us by Baby Flay, Misinformed TV shows, and folks in
the SCA who serve Betty Crocker for feasts.
I love the Oxford Title BTW it is very appropriate... this list is like
a library or an encyclopedia.... (Or a Genie... Hey I need to know this
... Poof   How about this ... Poof)

Well anyways congrats to Jadwiga on the up and coming pondering... sorry
Vigil.... and the future leafing.

Nichola