[Sca-cooks] Steppes 12th Night is completed

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:38:21 PST 2005

Well I am sure that Gunthar can elaborate.. But its was like a lasagna
without the sauce or meat .... Just noodles Cheese butter and spices
and wow it was super yummy!

I just got a call a few minutes ago about someone talking about the
sidh and grilling me if I had the recipe.....

Well Gunthar that's the best prise i can think of Well done!

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:03:01 -0500, Lonnie Harvel <ldh at ece.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Cheese Noodle Dish?  Details please! :)
>
> -=The Seamus wrote:
>
> >As one of the eaters and heralding the courses...
> >
> >I will say this.. There was not a person that left hungry!
> >
> >People were raving over the stuffed rolls and the cheese noodle dish
> >to name a few that people were ga-ga over...
> >
> >Personal rating  A-
> >
> >Well done Gunthar and Lidan et al
> >
> >-=The Seamus
> >

> >On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:57:52 -0600, Michael Gunter
> ><countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Well, I got Steppes 12th Night out of the way. There are some good parts
> >>and some bad parts. Overall I'd rate it a "C" but since everyone seems to
> >>have
> >>enjoyed it and everyone got fed I'll give it a "B". I'll go into more
> >>details later
> >>since I'm at work now. And I can let list folk such as Bear and Stefan give
> >>proper evaluation.
> >>
> >>I'm just glad it's over for now.
> >>
> >>Gunthar

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai