[Sca-cooks] Steppes 12th Night is completed

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 14:21:34 PST 2005

Sounds wonderful Papa Gunthar.  You will have to do another when I can come, pretty please... But since I live in Caid, you have plenty of recouping time!

How about a sound-off by kingdom as to how many feasts per year (kingdom, baronial, shire, whatever), how many served & price per plate?

Thanks,
Samrah

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

It is better to visualize each course as a complete dinner. That's
pretty much how I design my feasts. From my studies mainly
in English manor dining, this is very common practice.

[snipped]

I got $8 a head and cooked for 300. We wound up feeding around
270 from what I was told.

Gunthar