[Sca-cooks] Cassata

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:02:37 PST 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:52:52 -0500, Kerri Martinsen
<kerrimart at cablespeed.com> wrote:
> Lutheran Binder.  Would that be "Cream-of-something" soup?
>
> Vitha

I wonder if Campbells can get "official soup of the Lutheran
Church" on their cream of mushroom soup.  Something like
"millions of Lutherans can't be wrong!"

I grew up Presbyterian, but I never realized there were other
casserole binders aside from cheese till I moved out of the
small town I grew up in and went to college.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson