[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 21:58:00 PST 2005

Did I hear you correctly $7 for the whole weekend?  And I may have missed it, but which kingdom?  I am used to feeding many on little, but I can't do $7 for the weekend out here in California.

Samrah

Mairi Ceilidh <jjterlouw at earthlink.net> wrote:

[snipped]

There may be one or two places where I have committed to do lunch only at an
event, and I may even have missed a feast in that list. My norm is to serve
travelers fare on Friday night, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, and feast
Saturday night. Labor Day weekend (Kingdom 20th year) is a two-feast
weekend which my apprentice and I will work together.

The normal price for food for the weekend is $7.00 per person.