[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 05:38:05 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/11/2005 9:54:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jjterlouw at earthlink.net writes:

<<So, am I out of my mind, or do others run that type of  schedule.  This is a
pretty typical year for me.>>

You are officially out of your mind :-)

I run maybe one feast and one lunch a year.  That's it.  Now that  doesn't
include helping in other people's kitchens, which I may do as often as 3  or 4
more times in a year, but I'm usually only in charge of something once or
twice a year, and sometimes less than that.  Nor does it count Pennsic, for  which
I'm one of the primary cooks for the camp.

Brangwayna