[Sca-cooks] cider

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:14:11 PST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:29:50 -0500, Ruth Tannahill <rtanhil at fast.net> wrote:
> If it's available in your area, see if you can find Magner's cider. If you
> do find it and the price doesn't drive you off, pour it into a clear glass,
> because it has the most gorgeous rosy gold color. Fabulous.

Will do, maybe this weekend. :-D

> Were you ever allergic to apples? I was as a small child (but not now). That
> might have something to do with it.
>
> Berelinde

Nope, just sensitive to sulfites.  It doesn't happen every time I have
the cider,
and when it does I need to take a nap to shake it.  I get thrown off by
chemicals and preservatives in my foods.  I have weird reactions to things
that the chemistry industry says are safe.

I am not a happy monster when I have a screaming headache.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson