[Sca-cooks] Jadwiga's coming elevatin

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 23:17:11 PST 2005

Aoghann commented:
> Congratulations Jadwiga! I may not know you yet, but elevations to the
> peerage are like PhDs. I may not know you, or your work, but I know
> what
> you went through to get there!
Well, perhaps this listing of articles in the Florilegium by Jadwiga
might give you an idea of some of the work she has done and is doing:
Daybrd-Advent-art (16K)  8/ 5/02    "Dayboard Adventures" by Jadwiga
Zajaczkowa.
Handwashing-art   (22K)  2/24/02    "Scented Handwaters For Feasts and
                                        Dayboards" by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
Mustard-Making-art (36K) 12/ 7/03    "Making Medieval-Style Mustards"
by Pani
                                        Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
Libry-Research-art (44K) 12/ 3/03    "Historical Research in the Modern
Library"
                                        by Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
p-dental-care-art (32K)  9/ 5/03    Various period dental hygiene and
mouthwash
                                        products by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
Herbs-Sm-Grdn-art (32K) 10/10/01    "Medieval Herbs for the Very Small
Garden"
                                        by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.

It certainly is no guarantee for getting a Peerage, but all of you
apprentices out there might want to consider writing some articles on
what you are doing for the Florilegium or yes, other publications. And
even if they don't get you a Peerage, you can have the good feeling of
knowing that you *are* advancing the collective knowledge of the
Society. And often, the non-SCA world as well.

Stefan
(Who, I guess, will be needing to edit these files to reflect Jadwiga's
new peerage, as time permits)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com