[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 12 07:26:57 PST 2005

 I will move over and give you bench room in the van to the hospital for
volunteers who don`t know how to say no.
At one time during my foolish younger days, I was similar. But I stood back
and realized I am seeing nothing else of the society. My first 2 Pennsics
were spent in a kitchen in camp or at Rockies buying grub.  As I started as
a warrior in the society, this sucked.
  Then I started noticing people at home stopped asking others  to cook at
all. So I am officially unofficially retired from active cooking. Which
means I am only doing three feast this year. Mostly for the fun of
recreating an actual menu or something I wish to explore nothing else.
 Da