[Sca-cooks] Pasta Sheets

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:03:47 PST 2005

>We got these from a food supply company- Metro-Web, not Sysco. But I think
>others would have them also.. Gunthar? Any commentary appreciated, as I was
>only on the fringes of the kitchen.. Pyro

I was quite surprised at the quality of the pasta sheets we got. I rather
half expected
dried lasagne. These came frozen and separated by wax paper. And delivered
by
a bulk grocery supplier.

You will probably have to go to a higher end market to find fresh pasta
sheets or
even the frozen ones. My local Albertsons doesn't have them.

You can also make them in quantity pretty easily.

Gunthar