[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Rice (was OOPS! 12th Night Feast)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:50:56 PST 2005

55 pounds of dry short grain rice.  Cooked 4 cups at a time with extra rice
flour added to make extra sticky sushi rice.  After cooking, each batch
weighed just over 5 pounds.  I cooked rice for three days straight.  I still
can't go near the sink to clean the last of the mess because it smells like
rice.
Pictures will follow sometime soon.
Olwen