[Sca-cooks] Electric knives Odd Uses

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:17:37 PST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:04:12 -0500, Johnna Holloway
<johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> wrote:
> This is why one lets the husband and son buy an electric wire foam cutter.
> No noise and it cuts foam for warhammer sets very well and quickly. And then
> when one wants to create a base for a peacock that's lifesize then one has
> the tool in house already that will cut the foam...
>
> Johnnae

Oh, I had those, and modified woodburners with custom nibs that I made
myself (with forks, spoons, and other odd peices).  But for some peices,
I needed the squeaky action of the electric knife.  It isn't very nice to the
foam and leaves a rough edge behind, which the heated items won't do.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson