[Sca-cooks] Electric knives Odd Uses

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jan 12 07:04:12 PST 2005

This is why one lets the husband and son buy an electric wire foam cutter.
No noise and it cuts foam for warhammer sets very well and quickly. And then
when one wants to create a base for a peacock that's lifesize then one has
the tool in house already that will cut the foam...

Johnnae

Bill Fisher wrote:Uhm, I used to make war gaming terrain and model
railroad peices