[Sca-cooks] Feasts Per Year

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:58:58 PST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:49:26 -0800, lilinah at earthlink.net
<lilinah at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Samrah wrote:
> >  How about a sound-off by kingdom as to how many feasts per year (kingdom,
> >  baronial, shire, whatever), how many served & price per plate?
>
> Here's what i know of. Comments are based in part on personal
> experience, memories from previous event copy, and info from the West
> Kingdom Calendar
> http://www.westkingdom.org/calendar/Calendar0405.html

Uhm, is this about feasts you have worked on or feasts you know
about?

I have no idea on either.

I have some feast ideas I'd lke to work out, but the likelyhood of me getting
to run a feast in this area is slim to none.  I'd have to be able to get out
and play with the groups here more than I do (thanks to working eternally
at night) so they can get to know me, and it isn't happening.

I'll be happy to just find time to get some new garb made and actually
get to an event.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson