[Sca-cooks] Leechdoms (was Mudthaw menu)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jan 12 21:39:37 PST 2005

> >It's going to be an Anglo-Saxon feast. Not a lot of primary sources to draw
> >on, which is a bit of a bummer. I'd hoped to be able to access the
> >Leechdoms
> >in the Old English Corpus, but I didn't get around to writing to Oxford in
> >time,

FYI: Stephen Pollington wrote a book called 'Leechcraft', which consists
in large part of translations from the original leechbooks. Berelinde,
if you know someone who is going to be a Cooking thing or Birka I can
lend it to you...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/ The captains and the kings depart
And we are left with large supplies / Of cold blancmange and
	rhubarb tart." -- Ronald Knox