[Sca-cooks] Electric knives

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Thu Jan 13 14:08:29 PST 2005

Hmmm.  Did something similar yesterday.  I was cutting 13mm Agricultural
pipe with a box cutter and forgot the golden rule... Cut away from
you... Cut away... Cut away...

I cut towards my arm, slipped and slashed my shirt at my wrist.  Had to
go take several long, deep breaths...

But at least my front garden now has irrigation.  I'll now add weed mat
and mulch...

D.