[Sca-cooks] Electric knives

UlfR ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Thu Jan 13 20:54:41 PST 2005

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> [2005.01.13] wrote:
> the scars are cooking scars, including the 2 oval ones on my arms I got
> working at Rax (burnt my arms on the ovens, scraped the blisters off
> taking the trash out...)

Whait a minute, you mean that those ovalish burn-scars on the inside of
the inside of the lower arm is not something that everyone has? I was
under the impression they were some sort of tribal scaring we all had to
have in order to be allowed to call ourselves cooks.

/UlfR

UlfR Ketilson                               ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.  (Lazarus Long)