[Sca-cooks] Electric knives

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 13 11:32:36 PST 2005

> Actually that is the major one. Most of the rest is a set of fine white
> lines on my left hand. Described by a friend with a similar set as
> "woodcarvers disease".

*snort* 20 years ago, when I still kept rabbits, I could point to darn
near every scar on my hands and put a rabbit's name to it. Now, most of
the scars are cooking scars, including the 2 oval ones on my arms I got
working at Rax (burnt my arms on the ovens, scraped the blisters off
taking the trash out...)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/ The captains and the kings depart
And we are left with large supplies / Of cold blancmange and
	rhubarb tart." -- Ronald Knox