[Sca-cooks] OOP: Wickedly Perfect

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:13:14 PST 2005

----Original Message Follows----
From: lilinah at earthlink.net
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Sca-cooks] OOP: Wickedly Perfect
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:34:05 -0800

Anyone watching the new "reality" show "Wickedly Perfect" (Thursday 8 PM
ET/PT, i don't recall the channel - either ABC or CBS)?

CBS.

I was wondering if anyone else was watching it (I gave up cable for
broadband computer access and more cookery books to read)

I couldn't imagine  what I could do with $1500 for 10 guests. I'm used to
working with no more than $10 a person and I have too much food left over
then.

I think it's hysterical watching the "hissy" fits (from the guys) and the
outright (though it could have been staged by the editors) sabotage with
personal entries <the missing flour>

I am gaining some ideas though. I liked the  apple decorations last week,
and I know I'll never expect champagne to be cold after an hour in the
freezer.

I am not happy with the judges they picked (Up to and including Mr. Flay-
who has more than enough comments here).

I think the style guy is whiny and the woman is "too blond".

I think "Michael" (the woman on Crafty Beavers- I didn't name em... don't
blame me) is carrying the whole team with her cooking. Wish I was that good.

And a dinner party with a mime...not a winner.

Andrea