[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

JP Coane coane at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 15:26:00 PST 2005

I live in the East Kingdom in the Shire of Iron Bog. Our shire puts on two
to three events each year with feast. The typical number of people is 100
with a cost of $8-$10 per head.

But we are just a shire in the Southern Region of the East Kingdom, every
weekend there are events, up to 4, I can drive to and they usually all serve
feast.

Christopher