[Sca-cooks] Coffee Mug [OT] [OoP] [HUMOR]

Rikke D. Giles rgiles at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 18 13:29:23 PST 2005

On 2005.01.18 06:06, Martin G. Diehl wrote:

> That's interesting ... You found that definition on the
> 'Trepanning, Cornwall, UK' website?
> http://www.trepanning.tv/index.html
>
> If I may ask, Where?

Nope, the definition came from the dictionary.  I just cut and pasted
it because I didn't wanna screw around trying to define it myself.
When I saw a coffee mug with trepanning associated, wasn't sure what to
think.  Maybe it had the picture of a saw and a head on it?

I wonder if the village gets its signs stolen like the Little Britain
village?

Aelianora de Wintringham