[Sca-cooks] smoker from pottery

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 20 19:56:53 PST 2005

Well I built my smoker lol .
Since I put it together we have had 2 ft of snow and it is still coming.
Kind of hard to do an experiment when mother nature decides to cover
everything in a blanket of white. Fluctuating tempratures and high winds
just don`t for a steady temprature make.
 So as soon as I find it again yup its burried on my deck .  I will try it
and let you know what happens. From the looks I may be able to do both
charcoal and hot plate.
  I simply look at is a barbecue I take it your not allowed one where your
at Cadoc.
 Da