[Sca-cooks] Sultan's Book of Delights-- late 15th century

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Jan 21 07:28:24 PST 2005

At 07:13 AM 1/21/2005, you wrote:
>Absolutely! <g>
>And from my local independent book store, as well!
>I'm gonna be waiting there at midnight for the official release <g>. They
>do a party that would be silly/fun, as well.
>The hardest part for me (besides waiting!) is going to be NOT letting
>myself peek at the end, to see who dies....I'm terrible about reading the
>ends of books before I read the rest of it....
>--maire

Yeah, I'm nervous about who snuffs it this time. :-(

Regina ordered a copt as soon as it was available online. :-) I will
probably go to a release party, just because. The last one was fun, even
though my feet were killing me (very pointy high heeled boots. CFMNBs).
Maybe this time Regina will be in town and I can take her with- I made her
a set of Hufflepuff dress robes and a spiffy hat for the movie release last
fall. I have fabric set aside for Ravenclaw robes for my sweet. Maybe I'll
get around to some Gryffindor robes for myself. (I made some dress robes
for Lydia's birthday a couple years back- deep plum with green and
silver... I'm so embarrassed to have a Slytherin in the family!

'Lainie