[Sca-cooks] Sultan's Book of Delights-- late 15th century

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 07:43:40 PST 2005

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

>Well, they say "Based on current availability
>information, we anticipate that the last item on
>your order will ship on Mar  8 2005. This places
>your estimated delivery date on Mar 16 2005."
>
>If they get it earlier, then we get it earlier.
>
>Huette

You will pardon if I don't hold my breath.  Must drop a note to Bhairavi
to tell her this is going to show up sooner or later, she will be
interested.

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> Sue Clemenger wrote:
>
>> And I've been waiting close to two months for my copies of _Woven
>> into the Earth_ and _Dress in Anglo-Saxon England_....Ordered them in
>> late November? and they're just finally now on their way to me! I'm
>> so excited!
>> --Maire, humming "anticipation.....;-)"
>>
> And of course, we're all waiting, with bated breath, for the next
> Harry Potter book...I've pre-ordered mine...have you pre-ordered
> yours?????
>
> Kiri ;-)

Have pre-ordered my UK editions.  Will pick up my US reading copy at the
local Ralphs supermarket, where I did the last one.  They were open at
midnight and carry bestsellers;  they allowed one copy per "club card."
 There, now you know my "secret weapon."

Selene