[Sca-cooks]Marmalade [was Preserves?]

Marian Walke marian at buttery.org
Sat Jan 22 07:44:41 PST 2005

> Marian, I didn't realize you were here on this
> list. Welcome! Folk here have been speaking of your baked goods with
> great affection for many years, but I suspect many didn't realize you
> were here, unless I'm being unusually non-astute... maybe a little
> introduction is in order?

Oh.  Well, I joined this list within the last month and have only
posted a few times.  By way of introduction, within the SCA, I am
Marian of Edwinstowe (now often known as Old Marian) of the
Barony of Carolingia, East Kingdom.  I have been cooking in the
SCA for some 30 years.  At one time I managed the Sated Tyger, a
cookshop at early Pennsics, and later Battlefield Bakery, also at
Pennsic.  I believe this is what Adamantius refers to.

--Old Marian