[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [LAU] [Fwd: [silver_rylle] New Addition, its a boy!]

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Jan 22 17:41:14 PST 2005

Also sprach Michael Gunter:
>>>Mistress Brangwayna Morgan had a baby boy, via C-section, at 1332
>>>hours today Jan 22. His name is Michael Robert, weigh in at 7 lb.,
>>>13 oz, brown hair and blue eyes.
>>>
>>>Mother and baby are doing fine.
>>>
>>>Danabren
>
>Woo hoo! That's wonderful! And it most certaily IS relevant to
>this list!
>
>Gunthar

Yeah, I know. Just trying to be polite _before_ I have to challenge
some grouch to a pancake batter wrestling match. (Okay, I'll say it
for you all: Eee-eeewlll!!!)

We've lost at least three gentles here in the East in the past few
weeks, one right here in Østgarr. I can't think of a better way to
turn things around. The baby, that is. Not the pancake batter.

Adamantius

eat cake!"
Rousseau, "Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04