[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [LAU] [Fwd: [silver_rylle] New Addition, its a boy!]

Anne juliane.rose at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:11:28 PST 2005

Welcome Michael Robert, and many blessings on you as you journey
through life!  Congratulations to all your family ... such a great day
for a birthday, too -- my daughter's is today as well.   :)

Juliane Rose

--
~  Not all who wander are lost .... ~

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt
of in your philosophy."

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)