[Sca-cooks] Sausage recipes

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 24 16:19:48 PST 2005

 Good day eh
     Some one said some thing about veg sausage well I am not sure but this
sounds like one.
 Hieronymus Bock 15th century German army cook To comrade in the field: If
you have to go to war, and have to cook at various things, without having
much Kitchen wear.
 Take sheep and cattle intestines, as well as pigs stomachs. Clean and stuff
them as you wish with black and yellow and green. Turnips or onions fill
each separately with its own broth. Stuff it tight, put it into a pan or
kettle. Boil until done and serve forth quickly as you can.
 Reference concerning cooking under a retreat from battles thus loosing most
of their gear.
 Sorry it was quoted to me so I didn`t think to get the name of the book
itself as I was laughing to hard.
 Da